Thursday, May 10, 2012

The things that only a Mother would save.

Today I got a phone call from my Mother telling me I had to come over and see the treasures she found in an old box today. So I got on the motorcycle and headed over not knowing what her definition of “Treasure” meant. When I arrived, she was in her home office with papers and old photos spread across the floor.  These are two of the items she deemed as a treasure.

Photo Feb 06, 1 49 39 PM The things that only a Mother would save.

The above photo shows I haven’t advance my spelling skills.

Photo Feb 06, 1 58 25 PM The things that only a Mother would save.

This one shows that the right side of my brain never fully developed.

You just have to love a Mother who would find either of these cherished memories.

This entry was posted on February 6, 2012 at 7:50 pm and is filed under Family, Thoughts. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment